Find out more
This web site uses – proprietary and third-party – technical cookies and content personalization cookies.
share this article
What are cookies, web beacons and similar technlogies
Like most websites, we use small data files that are saved on your computer, tablet, mobile
phone, or other mobile device (referred to collectively as "device") to record certain data each
time you access or interact with the Website, services and tools.
The specific names and types of cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies used may
change over time. To give you a better understanding of the policy and the use of these
technologies, some terms with their definitions are provided below:
- Cookies: small text files (usually comprising letters and numbers) that are saved
in the browser or device memory when you visit a site or view a message. Cookies allow a
site to recognise a particular device or browser. There are various types of cookies:
- Session cookies stay saved on your device even after the end of the browser session and make it possible to remember your preferences or actions on multiple websites.
- Permanent cookies expire at the end of the browser session and allow us to link together your actions during that specific session.
- First-party cookies are set by the website that you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a website other than the website you are visiting. Cookies can be disabled or removed using the tools available in most browsers. Cookie preferences have to be set separately for each browser used, as each of them offers specific features and options.
- Web beacon: small images, also known as "pixel tags" or “clear GIFs", which we may include in our websites, services, apps, messages and tools. They generally work with cookies to identify our users and their activities.
- Similar technologies: technologies that store data in the browser or device using locally shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other software methods for web applications. These technologies work in all browsers. In some cases, the use of local storage cannot be managed in full through browsers and has to be managed using specific tools. We do not use these technologies to store information for creating targeted advertisements on our or other websites. The terms "cookies" and "similar technologies" can be used interchangeably in this policy, referring to all the technologies used to store data in your browser or device or to technologies that collect data or which enable you to be identified in the manner described above.
- Cookies: small text files (usually comprising letters and numbers) that are saved in the browser or device memory when you visit a site or view a message. Cookies allow a site to recognise a particular device or browser. There are various types of cookies:
|Cookie name||Description||Cookie type||Expiring period||Source and owner||Type of information recorded||Use case||Who has access to information|
|ACOOKIE, WT_FPC||Allows the analysis of website navigation to improve contents and services||analytics||2 years||eniday.com||yes/no||All the website||Eniday|
|pll_language||Maintains the site language set to the language choosen by the user or the default language.||technical||1 year||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||All the website||Eniday|
|PHPSESSID||Identifies the current session ID.||technical||end of session||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||All the website||Eniday|
|WT_FPC||First party cookie set to track and report on visitor behaviour on a site for performance improvement.||analytics||10 years||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||All the website||Eniday|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users||technical - analytics||2 years||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||Navigation||EniDay|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users||technical - analytics||24 hours||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||Navigation||EniDay|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate. Deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named
||technical - analytics||1 minute||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||Navigation||EniDay|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Set to test if your browser accepts cookies.||technical||end of session||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||All the website||Eniday|
|BlueKai||Allows to collect anonymized data about a user’s web usage, in order to build an anonymous profile of the online behavior and what they are interested in. This data is used to learn more about user’s interests and to provide tailored advertising and marketing communications.||3rd Party Cookie||30 days||tags.bluekai.com||User Behaviour||Targeting and Analysis||Eni \ Eniday|
The Eniday web site does not make use of profiling cookies: For further information regarding the treatment of personal information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2006 – Privacy Legislation, please refer to the specific information on the site.
Settings for cookies
The Eniday web site makes it possible for users to authorise, block or cancel so-called analytic cookies.
Disable the Analytic Cookie Webtrends
Active the Analytic Cookie Webtrends
Analytics cookies are enabled
Analytic cookies have permanently been deleted
The uses of these technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Use for advertising or customising content.
4. With your consent, which must be deliberately and expressly provided, we may use our
or third-party cookies and web beacons to offer content, including advertisements
relevant to your interests, on our websites or on third-party websites. This includes
the use of technologies to better assess the usefulness of advertising and content
presented to you, for example by monitoring whether or not you have selected an
To refuse the use of third-party advertising cookies and web beacons, see the section "Advertising networks and exchanges operated by third parties" below. By rejecting first-party and third-party advertising cookies and web beacons, as set forth below, you will still see our advertising, but it will not be targeted to your interests, as it would be if you used first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons or related technologies. If you wish to reject all other types of technologies used on our websites, services, apps or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting or disabling them as permitted by your device or browser.
Advertising networks and exchanges operated by third parties