Find out more
This web site uses – proprietary and third-party – technical cookies and content personalization cookies.
share this article
- "analytic cookies" when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, about the number of users and how they visit the site,
- navigation or session cookies (for authentication, to make purchases, etc.),
- functional cookies, which allow the user to browse the site based on a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
On the other hand, for so-called profiling cookies, i.e. those aimed at creating profiles of users and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the users surfing habits, prior consent of the user is required.
|Cookie name||Description||Cookie type||Expiring period||Source and owner||Type of information recorded||Use case||Who has access to information|
|ACOOKIE, WT_FPC||Allows the analysis of website navigation to improve contents and services||analytics||2 years||eniday.com||yes/no||All the website||Eniday|
|pll_language||Maintains the site language set to the language choosen by the user or the default language.||technical||1 year||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||All the website||Eniday|
|PHPSESSID||Identifies the current session ID.||technical||end of session||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||All the website||Eniday|
|WT_FPC||First party cookie set to track and report on visitor behaviour on a site for performance improvement.||analytics||10 years||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||All the website||Eniday|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Set to test if your browser accepts cookies.||technical||end of session||www.eniday.com||alphanumeric||All the website||Eniday|
The Eniday web site does not make use of profiling cookies: For further information regarding the treatment of personal information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2006 – Privacy Legislation, please refer to the specific information on the site.
Settings for cookies
The Eniday web site makes it possible for users to authorise, block or cancel so-called analytic cookies.
Disable the Analytic Cookie Webtrends
Active the Analytic Cookie Webtrends
Analytics cookies are enabled
Analytic cookies have permanently been deleted
With regard to navigation or session cookies and functional cookies, the user may block them or delete them (in full or in part) through the specific functions of the browser. However, in the event that all or some of the cookies are disabled it is possible that the site will appear to be inaccessible or that certain services or certain functions of the site are not available or are not working properly and/or the user may be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time the site is visited.
The procedures for disabling cookies through browser are described below:
For more information and details about the various types of cookies, their mode of operation and features, please visit www.AllAboutCookies.org, an open access site that is independent of eni spa. It is subsequently possible for the user to make a choice and indicate specifically which cookies to authorise. The lack of authorisation for other analytic cookies will not affect the operation of the site. As well as through this procedure, the user can block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of the browser (see above). WARNING: disabling analytic cookies the site may not be available or certain services or certain site functions may not be available or may not function properly and users may be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time the site is visited. The choices made by the user with respect to cookies on the site will in turn be recorded by a special cookie, with the characteristics indicated in the table of cookies. Such cookies could, however, in some circumstances not function properly: in such cases, we recommend the deletion of unwanted cookies and the prevention of their use using the features available on the browsers. User preferences in reference to cookies will need to be reset if use is made of different devices or browsers to access the site.
- Navigation or session cookies: strictly necessary for the operation of the website or to allow users to access and use the content and services required. These cookies can be turned off only through the use of the browser, as indicated above.
- Analytic cookies: help to understand how the site is used by users. These cookies do not collect information about the user, nor any personal information. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymously. These cookies can be disabled via the special buttons inserted in this page.
- Third-party cookies: in relation to third-party cookies, i.e. cookies form sites or web servers other than the site of Eni SpA, used for the purposes of such third parties. Eni spa is not in a position to exercise specific controls on such subjects or their cookies. For information about such cookies, their characteristics and mode of operation and to provide specific consent it is necessary to use the links on the cookies above table or to contact such third parties directly. The use of third-party cookies can normally be prevented by the user through the appropriate options on their browser: please refer to the indications above.